Sunday, July 11, 2021

3D Art III: Portfolio Two Week Four

 Textures and Final Display

I wanted to try to use the trim sheet I had started in the diorama so that I wouldn't have the same repeatable texture over the walls and floors. I initially had it really clean-looking but the prop was rusty and it didn't really fit. I added rust to the trim sheet but I think it made it more recognizable as a tiling pattern.

























I also got the prop and tileable texture done. I had to rush which sucks and I think it shows. I ended up applying a toon shader through post-processing since I like how it looks and I think it's kind of a cheat to make things look more unified.

For the tileable texture, I know last time the issue was that the pattern was really recognizable. I ended up making a much more simple texture this time around.








No comments:

Post a Comment