Wednesday, July 14, 2021

3D Art III: Portfolio Three Week Zero

 Proposal

1. Stylized Character

I'd like to do this stylized character so that I can use 3D Coat, which I wanted to do for the research component for class. I'd try to recreate the exact textures he has in the concept.




















2. Hard-Surface Character

I also wanted to potentially do a more hard-surface focused character. I talked to Nick about it a little during a one-on-one and he thought getting to the high-poly level for this guy would probably take the entire month, so I would end the project with the sculpt only.



















3. Devourer of Ghosts

This was my proposal for my personal project, but I haven't had the chance to work on it much at all. I really like the concept, but I'm not sure how much of it I could get done in a month.



No comments:

Post a Comment