Friday, July 9, 2021

VR: Summer Sprint Four

 Individual Contributions IV

I worked on getting our bed in-game and adjusted the scale after some feedback that it felt small. I also got the pillow mesh updated and rigged. It has four joints to try to allow it to slump and bend and look a little more pliable.




I also got our dresser blueprint updated with new textured meshes. I added a cactus and desk fan into the scene along with a curtain for the window. These are taken from different UE4 projects that I've found on JR's account that I thought might make sense in a hotel room.

The dresser drawers have custom collision so that we can place objects in them.























I still need to address the MetaHuman issue, but since the lighting assignment was this sprint I'll get our alternative sorted out next sprint.

No comments:

Post a Comment