Monday, May 17, 2021

3D Art III: Portfolio One Week One

 Portfolio One Proposal

1. Hell Executioner



This is a project that I have partly done. I have the body mostly sculpted along with the armor and scythe, but would still like to refine it. I also have the entire gallows to do along with all the bodies, so I'm not sure how realistic it would be to get all of it done and textured within four weeks, but I'm willing to try!

My current progress:



2. Krulkus

This I think is a much simpler creature to potentially do. It would also be an opportunity to show more stylized work on my portfolio.

3. Astronomer



Another more stylized work, I think this would also be an opportunity to try to do more stylized work. I think it would also push me to focus on texturing, which is something I tend to rush through.

No comments:

Post a Comment