Tuesday, July 6, 2021

3D Art III: Portfolio Two Week Three

 Game-Res/UVs

So after critique last week, I got excited about this idea I had to make a fully-fledge environment, and wanted to dump a bunch of time into it to catch up this week.




But last Wednesday I had a few unexpected things come up that took up my time and had to back off the plan for the environment. I did already have some modular walkways and the beginnings of a trimsheet done though, so I can potentially continue at least with the trimsheet in the last week along with the tileable texture for the floor.





I also have first bakes done for the original prop.





I'm bummed that I won't really be able to get that entire environment done in one week, but I hope that what I have made I can integrate into a diorama somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment