Friday, February 5, 2021

VR Immersive Experience: Sprint Two

 Team Three: Individual Contributions I



For this sprint, I wrote up the second version of our asset list, including whether or not that prop will need to be rigged or animated. I compiled the reference images that Eric had gathered and added any we were missing.

The complete list, I uploaded to Perforce.

I also made a ceiling fan proxy based on a diagram that included dimensions. I modeled the base and the blades separate so that when I brought it into Unreal, I could make a simple blueprint to make the blades rotate.





Finally, I added a cubemap to our scene's skylight, and gave the window panes a transparent, reflective material, to try to add at least something to the outdoor element for now. I'll keep looking into options we have on what we can get the outside to look like without modeling tons of extra things.

No comments:

Post a Comment