Wednesday, November 18, 2020

One-on-One: Part One

 Anatomy + Top Ten Artists

I looked into Scott Eaton's stuff and found a .pdf of his Artistic Anatomy for Digital Artists. It broke everything up into seven lectures that I've been working through: Proportion, Torso, Arms, Legs, Hands and Feet; Head and Neck; and Gender, Age, and Body Composition. It also had a lot of useful reference images, like these proportion canons:

I wanted to focus on proportion, since that was one thing that was mentioned during last industry review. I also tried practicing the musculature of each body part. The arm, especially the forearm, is an area that I really struggle with.








Top Ten Artists

1. Taissia Abdoullina

2. Baolong Zhang

3. Ben Erdt

4. Kris Costa

5. Gabriel Casamasso

6. Ian Spriggs

7. Robin Benes

8. Heber Alvarado


9. Sefki Ibrahim

10. Jonjo Hemmens



No comments:

Post a Comment